03.05.2015 – fyi: DB0DMB (-B\-C)
Laboe (near Kiel):
DB0DMB-B – 70cm Full Duplex DB0DMB-C – 2m Full Duplex on 145.5875 MHz –
- 438.325 MHz Shift -7,6 MHz – Full duplex (DB0DMB-B), Channel RU666
- 145.5875 MHz Shift -0,6 MHz – Full duplex (DB0DMB-C), Channel RV47
- Qth: JO54cj in Laboe, 10 miles north-east of Kiel – antenna is 290 foot (87m) above sea level
- Thanks to „Deutscher Marine Bund“ this location on top of Memorial „Marine Ehrenmal“ got approved already in February 2013 – Mode „B“ started operation on May 8th 2013
- EIRP = 15W (both bands)
- No ircDDB due to LTE connection
- Coverage: up to 40 miles – depending on direction (average +30 miles)
- Antenna is Diamond X-30 (Dual Band) from November 2014. The antenna is mounted on the easternmost corner of the metal cage overlooking the terrain 360 degrees – standing fully free
- Elevation is nearly 290 foot (87m) above sea level
- LTE-internet link with outdoor antenna (Speed >25 MBit up and down) – Provider Vodafone. The modem is a „Dovado Tiny“ in combination with K5005H, providing additional SMS control, router functionality and WiFi.
- Duplexer is Huber + Suhner – see also pictures below. This filter has 0,5 dB insertion loss and 110 dB cross isolation – for 2m we use a 6 chamber Kathrein duplexer. Insertion loss is roughly 0,85 dB, cross isolation is 100 dB (RX to TX)
- Diplexer is a professional Procom-version
- 70cm: TX and RX are 2 x GM1200 (Motorola) with „HA8ET“ Pre-Amplifier.
- 2m: TX is FT-7900 and RX is Alinco DR135MKIII with „HA8E
- Bandwidth 6,25 KHz, 12,5 KHz for optional C4FM approved as well on both bands!
- T“ Pre-Amplifier.
- The repeaters are hosted in a room underneath the visitor platform within the memorial – owned by E Plus Group (nowadays O2)
- E-Plus Group approved the location on March 7th 2013 and offered me space – first E-Plus site inspection was on March 25th 2013. The room has plenty of space and is fully air conditioned – antenna cable length is just 33 feet.
- The license of DB0DMB (both modes) got issued on May 23rd 2013
- 2 x Fujitsu Siemens „Futro A-250“ thin client as internet and 9K6 gateway (Client / Server configuration) – each with 4GB CF card and 1 GB RAM. Operating system is Windows XP Pro. Autostart after unexpected power downs, internet watchdog.
Veröffentlicht am 3. Mai 2015 in Allgemein und mit 2m, 70cm, c4fm, d-star, db0dmb, db0dmb relais, digital, kiel, laboe, relais getaggt. Setze ein Lesezeichen auf den Permalink. Hinterlasse einen Kommentar.